With a rich history, East Walnut Hills is home to historic architecture, quality schools and distinctive local businesses. Tree-lined streets provide a walkable area to explore restaurants and shopping in this fast emerging neighborhood. Close to Uptown and Downtown, this is a great place to live.
Elegant two-story city homes on a beautiful tree-lined street, located in the Cleinview-Hackberry Historic District.
Spacious Floor Plans with luxury finishes and features including hardwood and granite kitchen counter tops.
Refined design details include 10′ first floor ceilings, skylights, windows, doors and exceptional brick exterior designs.
Two car garage, full basement and private outdoor courtyard with a covered porch.
PRICED FROM THE $475’s
- 3 or 4 BR / 2.5 BATH / 2350 Sq. ft.
- Flexible first floor study
- Outdoor courtyard – Covered porch
- 2-car detached garage, full basement
- 3 blocks to historic DeSales Corner
- 8-minute drive to downtown
- Property tax abatement