Introducing Charter Hill, in the heart of charming Madeira, Ohio.
Luxury comes to life at Charter Hill, an intimate collection of six homes by Tradition Group. Just 12 miles northeast of Downtown Cincinnati, Charter Hill is located at the corner of Kenwood Rd. and Dawson Rd. in the picturesque village of Madeira, with a common area park with a historic gazebo, within walking distance of Kenwood Country Club and less than a mile from Madeira’s business district. Plus, three minutes to Kenwood Towne Center and the region’s best shopping.
A community as inviting as your new home.
With a central location, easy access to I-71, and a quintessential small town feel, Madeira offers award-winning schools, a variety of shopping and dining options, and lush, spacious parks. The town’s iconic, historic rail station anchors its quaint central business district where you’ll find unique boutiques, restaurants and small businesses that make you feel like a regular from the first time you come in.
Brimming with life year-round, community events include a local Farmer’s Market, Concerts in the Park, and seasonal fairs and festivities like the classic 4th of July parade and fireworks, and Light Up Madeira, a holiday tradition.
But with the nickname of “The Friendly Town”, the real charm of Madeira is its people. Madeira’s residents are always welcoming – an evening walk to the park at McDonald Commons promises impromptu meetings of friends and warm greetings from all.
Luxury inside and out.
The collection at Charter Hill features six luxury, customizable homes with open and spacious floor plans, first-floor master suites, gourmet kitchens, 10’ ceilings, studies and sprawling, private outdoor spaces perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
Nature is always good company.
When you’re inspired by nature, you want a home that is, too. Every Charter Hill home seamlessly integrates indoor and outdoor living with an oversized, no-maintenance rear deck and lower level walkout. Whether you’re gathering with friends or just relaxing on a breezy, unscheduled day, you’ll enjoy an expansive yet intimate outdoor retreat as stylish as your amazing new home itself.
- Customizable plans feature open, spacious and light-filled layouts designed for maximum flow and connectivity
- 1700 – 2500 sq ft (excluding optional finished lower level)
- First-floor master retreats
- Private studies
- 10’ ceilings
- 8’ solid wood interior doors
- Hardwood floors in main living spaces
- Quartz or granite countertops
- Bosch appliances, including microwave drawers
- Functional, spacious kitchen islands
- Inspired architectural details including columns, double-hung windows with transoms, and extensive interior trim
- Gas-burning fireplace with ceramic tile surround
- Private oversized rear decks, extending living spaces outdoors
- Common area park with historic gazebo
- Walkout lower levels
- An optional Everyday Room can be added to create a second study, project room, extended pantry and more – it’s up to you
- Multiple elevations that offer a range of exterior materials, finishes and textures including full brick, stone, shingle and siding combinations
- Personalized exteriors and interiors through our extensive Selections Process
- Lawn and landscape maintenance included in monthly fee