Upscale Living, With East Side Amenities
Linden Hill is centrally located on Salem Road within Anderson Township, featuring an intimate setting highlighted by 17 exciting and upscale single family homes. Anderson is a vibrant, thriving community with a warm, friendly and welcoming spirit. From exceptional parks and green spaces to abundant shopping, dining and entertainment options plus numerous community events, living here offers a strong sense of connection and convenience. And Downtown Cincinnati is just 15 minutes away.
Now selling – priced from the mid $700s
A low-maintenance, healthy lifestyle
Enjoy more relaxing days with low maintenance lifestyle living. The extra time is yours to enjoy while the homeowner’s association handles lawn maintenance and snow pushing. The endless recreational opportunities and outdoor activities within the Township make it easy to achieve and maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
Homes offered at Linden Hill showcase the latest in design and function, with open and spacious floor plans built for maximum connectivity and livability with numerous upscale features and finishes. These stylish residences address all the wants and needs of those who are looking to “upgrade” their everyday living while “downsizing” from a more traditional and often larger home.
A plan you can build upon.
Select from five distinct floor plans that range from two to five bedrooms, complete with a first floor Primary Suite and a private study and/or dining room. The hallmark of these designs offer integrated indoor and outdoor living, with rear private outdoor spaces that range from a spacious rear deck, lower level walkout patio or a Courtyard terrace.
- Spacious, open floor plans with 10’ ceilings
- Variety of 2 to 5 bedroom home designs
- 1700 -2500 sq ft (excluding optional finished lower levels)
- Customizable interiors and exteriors
- First Floor Primary Suites
- Private rear outdoor spaces
- Inspired architectural details including columns and extensive interior trim
- Upscale features and finishes including Quartz or Granite, Hardwood in main living spaces, with BOSCH appliances
- Functional spacious kitchen islands
- Private studies available
- Personalized exteriors and interiors through our extensive Selections Process
- Multiple elevations that offer a range of exterior materials, finishes and textures including stone combinations, brick, and JAMES HARDIE® plank siding and shingles
- Integrated indoor and outdoor living with private outdoor spaces that extend the living space
- Select from spacious rear Decks, walkout Lower Levels or Courtyard Terraces
- Lawn and landscape maintenance included in monthly fee