Introducing The City Series: Wyoming in the Village.
Welcome to a wonderful place to live. Known for its authentic small-town charm, strong sense of community and nationally ranked school system, Wyoming offers an exceptional quality of life in a vibrant setting.
Small town lifestyle,
big town features.
Traditions Group is proud to offer a collection of seven exciting customizable homes and lifestyle living in the heart of Wyoming. Located in the Village near South Cooper and Crescent Avenue, this neighborhood features several quiet park areas and a lively walkable streetscape near restaurants and shops.
Four styles of homes are available with multiple exterior elevations and floor plan arrangements, each with a detached two-car garage and your own private rear yard. Homes are priced from the upper $500s.
Customize your lifestyle.
It’s YOU time.
You can choose from many optional features including a third-car garage, kitchen, bath and additional interior selections, hardscape and landscape elements, and a finished lower level. Refined details include open, spacious floor plans, 10’ ceilings on the first floor, quartz or granite kitchen countertops, hardwood floors, and a variety of exterior features to choose from including a large front porch.
- 2140 sf
- 3 bedrooms plus first floor master with a study
- Large secondary bedrooms with oversized walk-in closets and jack-n-jill bath
- Spacious living, kitchen and dining area in the rear of the home
- Walk-in pantry, large kitchen island
- Unique master closet with laundry room access
- 2 bedrooms on the upper level
- 2200 sf
- 3 bedrooms with large walk-in closets and laundry on second floor
- Spacious, open loft-like first floor plan
- Centralized open kitchen with oversized island great for entertaining while you cook
- Master suite with two walk-in closets
- Hardwood throughout first floor
- 2500 sf
- Spacious home with 3 bedrooms, study and second floor loft
- First floor master suite with spacious bath and walk-in closet connected to laundry
- Expansive great room, open kitchen and eating area with views of the rear courtyard
- Second floor has two bedrooms both with walk-in closets plus a large loft area
- 2550 + sf
- Large spacious home with 3 – 4 bedrooms plus a first-floor study
- Open kitchen, eating and living area in the rear of the home
- Large master suite with two walk-in closets and separate vanities
- Large secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Second floor laundry room
but embrace the future.
Traditions Group has a well-established history of blending the enduring characteristics of classic neighborhoods with the most innovative new community planning concepts and home designs. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best lifestyle-driven home opportunities while also providing an exceptional homebuying experience.
Whatever you enjoy, there’s a good chance you’ll find it in Wyoming. From the classic architecture to tree-lined serene streets, the community offers numerous activities including arts events, a variety of shops, and great restaurants. And most just a short walk from the heart of town. Wyoming has public parks, a golf course, swim and tennis club, several venues for youth and adult sports, and a thriving arts center.
Wyoming in The Village offers a rare opportunity for the best life can offer.
- Wyoming features a registered National Historic District.
- Nationally Award-winning School District- includes three elementary schools, Wyoming Middle school, Wyoming High School
- Six community parks.
- Wyoming Pastry Shop, a favorite local spot since 1934.
- Half Day Café, serving breakfast and lunch in unexpected ways.
- Wyoming Fine Arts Center, nurturing appreciation in music and performing arts.
- Wyoming Meats, a local butcher shop, serving grilled hotdogs and burgers on weekends.
- Wyoming Florist, one of Cincinnati’s top florists.
- Wyoming Golf Club, a nationally recognized nine-hole course.