The Lennox is an all-new Courtyard Townhome design offered in the growing Rivers Pointe Estates master planned community coming to life in Hebron, Ky. This low maintenance, innovative residence offers 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, an open plan concept design, and an oversized attached rear garage with over 1900 SF of living space.
- This residence is still available to customize and select interior finishes.
- A smart built-in study nook is tucked off the kitchen and dining area that will help keep you productive and organized.
- An open kitchen with a quartz or granite island opens overlooks both the dining area and spacious great room and includes stainless steel BOSCH appliances, plentiful cabinetry, and a pantry for additional storage.
- Functional mud room with bench off the garage
- Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms and a full bath as well as a unique and very spacious loft area ideal for entertaining/studying/working and/or relaxing.
- The Primary Suite includes dual-vanities, tiled shower with glass enclosure, and a spacious walk-in closet. Laundry Room is conveniently nearby.
- A second bedroom suite is ideal for guests or can also be used as a private study/office.
- The residence also features a well-sized, finished storage room on the second floor for exceptional organization and storage.
- 10’ ceilings on the main level, 9’ on second floor
- 400 SF rooftop outdoor space including a partially covered deck
VISIT OUR DECORATED MODEL OPEN DAILY 12-6 PM for further inspiration and to learn about the exciting home opportunities in the one-of-a-kind, brand new master planned community.
The Village at Rivers Pointe
With our first Northern Kentucky venture, we’re proud to be one of the premier featured builders within Rivers Pointe Estates. A Toebben Company development, this one-of-a-kind, master-planned community is now coming to life overlooking the Ohio River.
Within Rivers Pointe, Traditions Group is creating a highly walkable village of single family Village Homes and innovative Courtyard Townhomes in a setting that welcomes you with tree-lined streets, corner parks, and winding sidewalks. And with its ideal location adjacent to the planned RIVERWORKS Clubhouse and Village Green gathering space, you’re always just steps away from the retail and civic heart of the community, where friends and families meet, play, shop and dine.
In the Village, you can choose from a wide range of customizable home styles with spacious, open floor plans, upscale finishes and features, and private outdoor spaces.
Rivers Pointe Community Amenities:
- 400 pristine acres
- Park-like setting with acres of greenspace, wooded hills and sweeping river views
- 6 miles of hiking and equestrian trails
- Biking and walking paths
- 20 minutes to Downtown Cincinnati and 7 minutes from CVG
- RIVERWORKS Community Club with two pools, event room, porches, firepit, pickleball, playground, game lawn and more (planned)
- Rivers Pointe Stables & Equestrian Center
- Village Green community gathering space (planned)
- Rivers Pointe retail district (planned)