As we navigate through the COVID-19 Pandemic, our biggest commitment is to keep our Traditions Group team, customers and trade partners healthy and safe. This continues to be our main focus as we take next steps towards re-establishing the “new (business) normal”.
Traditions Group Remains “Open for Business”
We continue to follow ‘Best Practices” as outlined by the State of Ohio and top public health agencies. We have implemented multiple protocols to ensure a safe and healthy environment at all of our community job sites, Model Homes and Sales Centers as well as our corporate office.
|Location||Hours of Operation|
|The Wicks at The Vintage Club
Sales Center located in Three Chimneys Clubhouse
200 Vintage Club Drive | Montgomery, OH 45249
BmcIntyre@TraditionsGroup.com | (513) 680-0070
|Open Daily 12-6 PM
Two New Decorated Models
Available to Tour
|The Retreat at Summit Park Model & Sales Center
105022 Adirondack Drive | Blue Ash, OH 45241
BmcIntyre@TraditionsGroup.com (513) 680-0070
|Open Friday- Sunday 12-6 PM|
|The City Series: Merrimac Square Sales Center
1725 Madison Road | Cincinnati, OH 45206
LRoll@TraditionsGroup.com (513) 498-7997
|Open Sat & Sun 12 – 6pm
Or by appointment
|Traditions Group Corporate Office
4000 Executive Park Drive, Suite 250 | Cincinnati, OH 45241
TraditionsGroup.com | (513) 563-4070
|Monday- Friday 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
with limited in-office personnel
Key Operating Protocols
- Face Masks are required by all employees, Trade Partners, Guests and Customers.
- “Handshake-free” policy.
- Maintain 6 feet social distance aways from employees and other visitors.
- Hand sanitizer provided and consistently utilized in all Model Homes, Sales Centers and offices.
- Sign-in + Temperature Logs: every employee, Trade Partner and Guest is required to sign in, provide their temperature (via use of a digital thermometer) and answer a few self-assessment questions when entering a Model Home or Sales Center, job site or our corporate office.
- When touring a Model Home, visiting a Sales Center or our in-house Selections Center, customer groups are limited to no more than three individuals.
- Frequent disinfection of Model Homes and Sales Centers, all Common Areas, desks, office areas and all high-touch surfaces.
- Disinfect Model Homes and in-house Selections Center after visits from outside customers, weekly at a minimum, through the use of a fogger, which eliminates viruses and bacteria. In addition, this fogging device will be used in every sold home prior to closing.
- Corporate Office- continuing a Work from Home policy, when possible, as well as staggered arrival/departure times for office personnel.
Despite these challenging times, our collective goal remains…to develop and build outstanding homes and communities within some of Greater Cincinnati’s most exciting areas. We will continue to actively monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our team, Customers, Trade Partners and guests.